Deciding right Workshop Training
At the end of the session participants will be able to:
- Progress from their baseline level of understanding of Deciding Right.
- To be able to identify the different Deciding Right outcomes.
- To be able to complete appropriate Deciding Right outcomes from a case study approach.
Community and Hospital based Qualified Health Care Professionals. Please note that all training delivered in St Benedict’s Hospice is based on local policies and procedures.
St Benedict’s Hospice and Centre for Specialist Palliative Care, Ryhope, Sunderland, SR2 0NY
Dates & Times
- Thursday 9th November 2023, 13.00-16.00
- Monday 22nd Jan 2024, 13.00-16.00
- Tuesday 19th March 2024, 13.00-16.00
- Wednesday 4th Sept 2024, 13.00-16.00
- Thursday 7th Nov 2024, 13.00-16.00
£75.00 per person or free to South Tyneside and Sunderland NHS Foundation Trust staff members and can be booked through OLM/Oracle.
How to Book
South Tyneside & Sunderland NHS Foundation Trust Staff Members – Click Here to log onto Oracle/OLM and book your place
If you would like further information on this course please do not hesitate to contact The Education Department on Tel: 0191 512 8437 or Email: email@example.com