Verification of Expected Adult Death Training
At the end of the session participants will be able to:
- Understand the theoretical component of verification of expected adult death training incorporating clinical signs of death.
- Know how to apply knowledge and skills gained from the session to verify an expected death in the community setting.
- Progress from session to complete the verification of expected adult death competency workbook and practical observed practice.
- Following competency achievement the participants will be able to provide a continuous and less fragmented approach to care for deceased patients and
Community and Hospital based Qualified Health Care Professionals. Please note that all training delivered in St Benedict’s Hospice is based on local policies and procedures.
St Benedict’s Hospice and Centre for Specialist Palliative Care, Ryhope, Sunderland, SR2 0NY
Dates & Times
- Monday 9th October 2023, 13.00-15.30
- Wednesday 10th January 2024, 09.00-11.30
- Thursday 18th April 2024, 09.00-11.30
- Thursday 17th October 2024, 13.00-15.30
£60.00 per person or free to South Tyneside and Sunderland NHS Foundation Trust staff members and can be booked through OLM/Oracle.
How to Book
South Tyneside & Sunderland NHS Foundation Trust Staff Members – Click Here to log onto Oracle/OLM and book your place
If you would like further information on this course please do not hesitate to contact The Education Department on Tel: 0191 512 8437 or Email: email@example.com