Please note all current events are likely to be affected by the ongoing covid-19 pandemic in line with government guidelines.
- 13th November - Virtual Sunflower Ball 2020 - Join us for a night of LIVE music, prize auctions with fab goodies, words from our ambassadors and much more as we go virtual this year and best of all it's FREE! - Check out our Facebook page to find out more!
- Dedication Tree 2020 - Remember a loved one at our Dedication Tree at The Bridges, Sunderland (16th November - 14th December)
- 19th December - The St Benedict's Xmas Extravanganza! - Join us across our digital platforms as we bring you a festive treat! Featuring a whole host of Christmas crafts, live festive music and much more, we want to get YOU in the mood for christmas time AND look out for our very special pantomine!
- April 2021 - St Benedict's Brew Up - Enjoy a cuppa and a catch up while raising money for our hospice!
- 11th June 2021 Sunflower Day - Help us turn Sunderland YELLOW to raise awareness of the role of hospices! #WEARYellow #SunflowerDay
- The Big Charity Run - Sign up to directly support St Benedict's Hospice by taking part in The Big Charity Run which you can complete whenever you like! Click here to register and contact the fundraising team for your fundraising pack today.
To express an interest in any of the following 'Challenge Events' please contact Anthony.McDermott@stft.nhs.uk or call 07710092802.
- 10th April 2021 - Skydiving at Peterlee Skydive Academy (£35 Sign Up Fee, £395 Minimum Sponsorship)
- 1st August 2021 - Tough Mudder Yorkshire (£65 Sign Up Fee, £250 Minimum Sponsorship)
- September 12th 2021 - Great North Run (£58 Sign Up Fee, £280 Minimum Sponsorship)
Our 'Team Benedict' fundraising team is proudly supported by Wearside Audi.
If you have any questions for the Fundraising Department please contact us during office hours.