Our multi-award winning fundraising Team should be your first point of contact if you have any enquiries about making a donation, organising an event, or any other query regarding St Benedict’s Hospice Charity.
The management & staff team consists of:
- Tony Scott, Head of Retail, Fundraising and Operations
- Lisa Peverley, Community Fundraising Manager
- Pamela Turnbull, Charitable Trusts & Foundations Fundraiser
- Mandy Kaigg, Area Retail Manager
- Matthew Blackman, Transport and Volunteer Manager
- Ralph Allison, Assistant Transport Co-ordinator
- Lisa Metcalfe, Finance Officer
- Alison Keerie, CRM Officer
- Linda Thorpe, Senior Charity Administrator
The Trustee Board are a group of volunteers from a wide range of professional backgrounds. They are responsible for the operational and strategic development of the St Benedict’s Hospice charity. Our current Trustee Board is as follows:
- Derek Moss, Chairman
- Jan Bray, Vice-Chair
- Sharad Trivedy
- Martin Walker
- Roger Collings
- Paul Smith
- Trevor Thorne
- Paul Usher
- Ken Stenger
Are you interested in becoming a trustee? Download our application pack here.
If you have any questions for the Fundraising Department please contact us during office hours.