Please note all current events are likely to be affected by the ongoing covid-19 pandemic in line with government guidelines.
Sunflower Day 2021
- Sunflower Ball 2020 - Join us for a night of glitz and glamour with a touch of yellow (November 13th 2020)
- Dedication Tree 2020 - Remember a loved one at our Dedication Tree at The Bridges, Sunderland (16th November - 14th December)
- Xmas Fayre 2020 - Come and grab a festive bargain at our annual Xmas Fayre at The Grand Hotel, Sunderland (November 28th 2020)
- Light Up A Life - Our annual memory service that takes place here at St Benedict's Hospice (December 6th 2020)
- St Benedict's Brew Up 2021 - Enjoy a cuppa and a catch up while rasing money for St Benedict's Hospice (All throughout April)
- Sunflower Day 2021 - Help us turn Sunderland YELLOW to raise awareness of the role of hospices! #WEARYellow #SunflowerDay
- The Big Charity Run - Sign up to directly support St Benedict's Hospice by taking part in The Big Charity Run which you can complete whenever you like! Click here to register and contact the fundraising team for your fundraising pack today.
To express an interest in any of the following 'Challenge Events' please contact Anthony.McDermott@stft.nhs.uk or call 07710092802.
- Skydiving at Peterlee Skydive Academy (£35 Sign Up Fee, £395 Minimum Sponsorship) (19th September 2020)
- Sunderland BIG Walk (FREE places, £20 Minimum Sponsorship) (17th October 2020)
- Tough Mudder Yorkshire (£65 Sign Up Fee, £250 Minimum Sponsorship) (August 2021)
- Great North Run (£58 Sign Up Fee, £280 Minimum Sponsorship) (12th September 2021)
All of our 'Team Benedict' Fundraisers are proudly supported by Wearside Audi.
If you have any questions for the Fundraising Department please contact us during office hours.