Our supporters and donors are vital. Each year hundreds and hundreds of people raise thousands and thousands of pounds to make sure that local people who are living through the most worrying of times are looked after and supported in a loving, dignified and caring way.
- simply make a donation - one-off or a regular gift
- organise an event
- take part in one of our events or campaigns
- raise sponsorship by taking part in a personal challenge of some sort
- set up in-memory donations or funeral collections
- ask for donations in lieu of presents for weddings, birthdays, anniversaries etc
- leave a legacy in your Will
There are so many ways to help and every single penny that you donate will make a real difference to those who need the hospice - local people who may be your neighbours, friends and relatives. St Benedict's provides the very best of care when there is no cure - adding life to days when days can't be added to life.
The fundraising team are always happy to hear from you and will help and support you in any way they can with your fundraising and donations. Give us a call on 0191 512 8436 or email us on email@example.com or even pop in during office hours and ask for us at reception - always happy to chat and there may even be a delicious coffee and a scone waiting for you in our Bistro.